10.23.2007

GO POKES!


I'm sorry I haven't posted in awhile. It was fall break this past weekend and I got to go to Oklahoma to see my sister Elizabeth and her husband, Cole. It was such a nice break to spend time with family! We cheered the Cowboys onto victory against Kansas State! I love the weather there- going to a football game really made it feel like fall!

The new school is coming along- Ruby, Katey, and I painted last week and the tile is going to be put in this week. It's really coming together and it was great to have Mark Weller and the Northstar group here to see the progress!

We are looking forward to a wonderful group from Drexel, North Carolina this week- I'm practicing my best southern accent for Kelly's kinfolk.

More soon...Thank you so much for all your love and prayers!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am sorry to say but you do not possess a souther accent in any bone of your body. And that's ok, not everyone is blessed with such attributes. In fact even I do not really possess one unless I spend at least 48 hours with other fine upstanding southern folk. But maybe you could pick it up after talking to mary during winter break.
By the way, how is mary doing? Did she join a sorority? Is she enjoying it? How is everything else going?

In Him